MEmu is the emulator that runs the game that the bot performs the automatic functions on. It runs in conjunction with the GnLauncher . You will need to download and install both of these before starting.
In this article, we will be discussing MEmu specifically. This will include Download and Installation instructions on your Personal Computer.
After getting started, we highly recommend you read the MEmu 101 article from the Emulator developers to familiarize yourself with the Emulator.
As always if you need further help, we will be happy to speak with you via Live Chat
Download and Install MEmu
- Download this version of MEmu
- Install MemuSetup.exe as an Administrator
- Click Custom > Change Language to English (Sometimes installs in Chinese)
- Run Memu and Find your Game in Google Play
- Create Multiple Accounts with Multi-Memu
Recommended Computer Specs:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel i5 or i7 with Virtualization Technology enabled (or AMD)
- GPU: Up-to-date graphic driver (OpenGL 2.0 support)
- RAM: 4~8GB Minimum (More Instances Require More RAM)