How to record and create a report
- Go to Support Tab and press the button Record.
- Click on the the session you want to make your recording at. Click Start to record the error you experience. You will be asked if you want to remove existing reports for this instance before your recording begins.
- Click Stop when you have recorded the error. Make sure to record just while the error appears, since it will record a lot of information.
- A pop up dialog will open and ask if you want to create a report file. If you managed to successfully record the error your experience, choose Yes.
- A pop up window will open where you get the question to go to the folder containing the report. It’s recommended to go there. It will contain a zip file. Pay attention to where the report have been created and upload the Zipfile to http://ybshare.com/ , right click and clopy the URL and send the link to the file to @Bonnie or another developer at discord. NEVER POST YOUR LINK OR ZIP FILE IN THE PUBLIC CHAT.