1. ADB Errors: Please redownload the official version using the latest bot update. If the problem persists, check your connection.
2. The Bot Does Nothing: Assuming you've setup the bot correctly according to the tutorial, set your DPI in MEmu settings to 120
3. Random Crashing or Unexpected Error Messages: Uncheck your old actions, restart the bot, recheck your old actions. This will give you the latest scripts after the big update if they didn't flush automatically. If that doesn't work, redownload the bot completely.
4. The Server is Slow: Bot Servers are high performance cloud PC's and should never be slow. It may be your connection through RDP that lags, so please try a VPN closer to Germany (where the servers are located).
5. Manage Your Subscription: Everything can be done from the My Account Dashboard, to include cancelling your subscription.
How to Create a Support Ticket
Support Reports are used to diagnose issues, detect and fix potential bugs, and help improve the scripts.
Because no setup is the same as another (game account, computer, settings, security, etc.), we need to see exactly what is happening in your case to find the problem.
While we know it can be frustrating to create this report, it's the fastest way we can get your problem solved. Without this method, we would have to go through hundreds of diagnosing steps.
In order to serve you best, we need a *Screenshot* and possibly a *video* uploaded to *streamable* of the problem you are facing.
Join live chat and start by Posting a Picture of your Desktop to include your Bot and MEmu to see if we can see something wrong immediately.
*Screenshot and Upload to www.imgur.com and share the link with us
YOU MUST INCLUDE
1. Your *ENTIRE* Bot Window, to include the log.
2. Your *Entire* MEmu Window of the Game Running.
3. The *Exact Point* where the Problem Occurs.
TOOLS NEEDED FOR REPORT
*Free Screen Recording Software:* https://getsharex.com/
*Free Upload to Streamable:* https://streamable.com/
*Send Us the Streamable Link* in Your Bot Room
Have Everything? Create a Support Ticket