Get the Remote Desktop client from Google Play
Follow these steps to get started with Remote Desktop on your Android device:
- Download the Remote Desktop client from Google Play (Recommended) or Google Play (Alternative Choice).
Create a Remote Desktop connection:
- In the Connection Center tap +, and then tap Desktop.
- Enter the following information for the PC Cloud
- PC name – the IP address emailed to you after checkout. (Example: 244.46.191.55)
- User name – The username emailed to you after checkout (GnBots1)
- Password - The password emailed to you after checkout
- Click Save and Connect
You can change the mouse cursor to touch screen via the settings while connected.