Get the Remote Desktop client from iTunes
Follow these steps to get started with Remote Desktop on your Apple device:
- Download the Microsoft Remote Desktop client from iTunes.
Create a Remote Desktop connection:
- In the Connection Center tap +, and then tap Desktop.
- Enter the following information for the PC Cloud
- PC name – the IP address emailed to you after checkout. (Example: 244.46.191.55)
- User name – The username emailed to you after checkout (GnBots1)
- Password - The password emailed to you after checkout
- Click Save and Connect
You can change the mouse cursor to touch screen via the settings while connected.